« Home | Kenneth Cole STORY » | Return » | Good album »

Sexy Nico !!



I just love the press & Play album << the latest from P.Diddy, before I love the song, now I love the whole thing, Nicole Scherzinger she Loooooks H.O.T, SEXY and Feminine :P LOVE HER

i loved your new template its too sexy :P


i advice to add your blog to kuwait blogs at this link

http://www.kuwaitblogs.com/addblog.html

o allaah ya36eek el 3afyaa bro :)

allah y3afeek bro :)

I have been requesting the site to add me, maybe form month ago, and the good news is they did add me :)

o thanks for passing bro :)

Agool how do you add il video
ib blogger?

easy first open youtube.com select
a video than, in the right side of your browser there's [Embed] and a code << take this code [copy it], o post it [paste it] in every page that support html, that it... :D

etha tabeen ay shay tara 7a'6reen :)

Allaaah laila '3ofraan!
LOL

lila '3ofran bas ajnabiya, LOL, o thanks for passing

Hey Ahmado I show up everywhere next time you'll see me in your shower lol :p Yeah Nicole is sexy the song is nice but hate P.Diddy or whatever was his name :D

Post a Comment